Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jealous Writer

Here I am. An aspiring writer. Never published and no prospective publishing, I don't even get heavy traffic on my short story blog website http://shortstoryblogaholic.blogspot.com , thank you! But that's the story of so many writers' lives. You never really know what's going to happen with your work unless, you get up enough “gusto” to show yourself, show off yourself, if you're any good. Then again, I've read some bad stories from questionable, yet privileged writers (a.k.a. Self Publisher) with enough pocket money and pull to get their penned abominations on Borders' bookshelves. That may be one day. Maybe. Maybe I'd rather be amazing and sell less then a horrible prominent writer. And yet, I'm jealous. Those jerks get to tour , take photos and give speeches about their trash. It's hilarious and maddening. And here I am writing about my jealousy for bad writers. Wondering if I am in that pool. I haven't even had the chance yet to be selected to be in that pool of arrogance. I've only just begun.

No comments: